Prerequisites: Aston 101, 102, 103 and 104
78 days — Includes training in all 4 modalities of Aston Kinetics
Aston-Patterning is the most comprehensive system of Aston Kinetics. The Aston-Patterning Certification program includes all four modalities of Aston Kinetics: bodywork, movement, fitness coaching and ergonomics. These courses are presented in highly personalized sessions calibrated to the body’s unique pattern.
The Aston-Patterning Practitioner is a healthcare professional that has successfully completed 78 days of content including written and practical exams before achieving certification. The Aston-Patterning Certification program includes:
- Advancing posture and movement
- Assessment techniques to find the connections between the causes of discomfort or injury
- Extensive Aston Myofascial techniques to release excessive muscle tension and create balance in the body
- Aston-Mechanics® to optimize practitioner’s form and technique
- Movement assessment, sequencing and coaching to assist each client to learn how to improve their movement
- Training to design basic community classes to increase community awareness of Aston Kinetics
- Portions of Aston Fitness designs to enhance all modalities
For more information on the 2016-2018 Aston-Patterning Certification training, go here.