Price $: 15
This book will give you the ability to:
- Know the posture that creates the least stress and most support for your body.
- Decrease your likelihood for injury.
- Keep your joints, muscles, and internal organs functioning at a higher level for longer in your life.
- Learn to move through common holding patterns and uncommon physical limitations. Increase your level of performance on physical and mental tasks.
- Present yourself to the world as someone with confidence, strength, and the ability to take what life brings you.
"Yes this is an exercise book. Yes, this is a book about movement concepts. But it is also about learning to listen to your body and to work with it and the forces of the earth. As you do this you begin to move out of your holding patterns and into presence. This is the art of being in your best available body, in vastly differing times of joy, despair, stress and peace." Judith Aston
"Moving Beyond Posture is simply superb. This material needs to be taught everywhere from kindergarten to medical school. Life changing!"
Christiane Northrup, M.D., ob/gyn physician and author of the New York Times bestsellers: Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause