Products by Use
The-Aston-Line® products can be used at home, at work, in the car and more! Click on the links below to see what products can improve different areas of your life.
Please note that some of the depictions of the items do not show the straps that are designed to secure the wedge to the seat. Please call us if you have any questions.
Aston & Ergonomics
To train you to identify your needs for comfort and how to identify your body's patterns with your environment at home, work or play
For Sitting in Chairs:
- at home: Thin, Medium or Thick Seat & Back, Ergo
- at office: Thin, Medium or Thick Seat & Back, Ergo
- on an airplane: Deluxe, Standard, Thick seat or Ergo seat
- in car: Thin or Standard seat, Thin or Standard back wedges, knee or universal pillow, ergo and deluxe set*
* if less headroom, gel or thin seat. Can also use knee pillow.
- for home or office — often more comfortable when used with a gel seat wedge
on floor: for meditation, yoga or other exercises
- Use the ergo, medium, thick seating wedges and/or universal or knee pillows
- exercise mat
- toning platform
The universal pillow for under the side at the waist (just above pelvis)
- Moving Beyond Posture
- Aston Postural Assessment Workbook
- Walking the New Body (DVD/VHS)
- Newsletter by Valerie Lyon
For the Practitioner
In addition to the above mentioned books & DVD we distribute Earthlite Hydraulic Tables, Stair Steps and Adjustable Stools.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we can assure our customers of the quality of all our ergonomic products that have been designed for their structural support needs. All sales of DVD's and Video's are final and cannot be returned. Any books that are returned must be in excellent condition with no marks, turned pages, bent covers, etc. However, in the unlikely event that a return is requested, all returns must include a copy of your invoice with the reason for return, all original item(s) that are being returned, undamaged and in re-sellable condition, within 30-days from the date of purchase in order to qualify for a refund.
Exception to Return Policy
All sales are final for irregular or discontinued products that are being closed out.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
Online Processing: As some browsers and their versions (Safari, Chrome, etc.) can create processing problems, please try a different browser if you are having problems registering for a class and/or processing a payment within our online store; thank you.