Staying in Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is a beautiful alpine basin located in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. We believe this place is sacred and healing, and therefore complimentary to the Aston Paradigm. Here are some travel details to guide the planning of your trip.
Our closest commercial airport is located 45 minutes from Incline Village in Reno, NV. Use the Reno-Tahoe International Airport for flights and car rentals.
- We are located over 6,000 ft. above sea level. Be mindful of altitude sickness when acclimating from sea level. Read: Tips for High Altitude Travel to prepare.
- Plan accordingly. If traveling to Incline in the winter, a four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive rental vehicle is extremely important.
- Dress for any weather. Even in the summer, temperatures at night can reach 40 degrees or below. Bring lots of layers and warm clothes, just in case.
All classes will be held at All Seasons Resort in Incline Village, Nevada.When searching for a vacation rental, use the address: 807 Alder Ave, Incline Village, NV 89451
- Hyatt Regency
- Vacation Station
- Forest Pines is a favorite of previous students
- Inn at Incline (Parkside)
- Incline Vacation Rentals
- Incline at Tahoe
- Tahoe Accommodations
- Goldfish Properties
- Air BnB: Brockway Cabin
- Tahoe Biltmore Casino
- Crystal Bay Club: Border House
Food and Services
Although Incline Village is a small community, we still have great food and recreation options.
- Raley's: large chain supermarket, pharmacy, deli, coffee and sandwich shops
- Village Market: small village grocer with fresh produce and gourmet items
- Central Market: Located 15 minutes west of Incline Village in Kings Beach, they have an assortment of organic products, local produce, a fabulous juice bar and delicious homemade donuts.
- Safeway: Also located in Kings Beach, another large chain supermarket (smaller than Raley's in Incline). Deli, Starbucks, flower shop and pharmacy.
- I.V. Coffee Lab: Not only do they have incredible lattes, teas and high quality pour-overs, they also have gluten free and vegan breakfast pastries. And they're locally owned, which we like.
- Starbucks: Just in case your addiction is specific.
- Java Hut: Located 15 miles west of Incline Village in Kings Beach, Java Hut has smoothies, bagels and breakfast sandwiches in addition to incredible coffee roasted here in Tahoe.
- Mountain High Sandwich Co.: Great breakfast and lunch options and cold-pressed juice!
- Central Market: Located in Kings Beach, they have an assortment of organic products, local produce, a fabulous juice bar and delicious homemade donuts.
- T's Mesquite Rotisserie: an easy, affordable option for lunch or dinner. Cash only.
- Lupita's: a casual Mexican lunch/dinner spot, reasonably priced
- Tunnel Creek Cafe: a great lunch restaurant with good food and appetizers
- Bite: American tapas. Great for dinner
- Lone Eagle Grille: a more expensive but delicious option for dinner
- Char-Pit: A wonderful greasy spoon, just in case you need a burger, fries and a milkshake. 15 minutes west of Incline Village in Kings Beach.
Things to Do:
- Hike! Tahoe has some amazing hiking trails, many of which are located in Incline. Check out the Spooner Lake Summit, the Tahoe Rim Trail, Tahoe Meadows, Mount Rose or Rifle Peak.
- Bike! The Village Ski Loft has great daily/multi-day rentals if you are looking to stay in town and cruise around or if you'd like to mountain bike.
- Get out on the lake: Redemption Sports rents paddle boards, kayaks
and other water toys. Action Water Sports is located on the beach
and offers rentals as well.
- Ski/Snowboard! Diamond Peak in Incline Village is a great,
affordable option to ski while you're staying in one of the best
skiing areas in the country! Northstar is also a fun mountain to
explore and located 20 minutes from Incline Village.