Since 1970, Judith Aston has led the effort to see the body in a new, dynamic way.
Seeing the body through the Aston Paradigm changes the way you live. It changes the way you dance, sit, stand, sleep, work, play. It can even change the way you sing.
Providing our clients with a second chance. If your body is feeling compromised by aging, injury, surgery or overuse, it's time to see possibility through Aston Kinetics.
Judith Aston's Accomplishments
- Lifetime Achievement Award from WMF
- Contributing Author to Erik Dalton's book Dynamic Body: Exploring Form Expanding Function
- Inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame
- AMTA President's Award: National Distinguished Service Award
- Author of Moving Beyond Posture: In Your Body on the Earth
- National Office of Aging, Best Practices in Health Promotion Award
- Designed new Rehabilitation Program for recovery from injury and surgery with ergonomics and exercise
- Advisory Board of the International Professional School of Bodywork (IPSB)
- Keynote Speaker at the JBMT Conference, Dublin, Ireland