ASTON KINETICS 101&102 Tutorial WITH ALLISON SAGEWIND
FOR MOVEMENT/BODYWORK/FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Focus on viewing and notating postural assessment and body patterns.
- Learn how Aston visual assessment skills create more understanding about the relationship between the alignment and the root cause of the symptoms.
- Learn Aston Arcing movements in sitting and standing that enable participants to find their own unique body alignment that is both effortless and stable.
- Learn how to teach basic Aston movement designs to your clients as a self care tool which can facilitate a reduction in pain and increase mobility and strength for daily activities.
* This class is a condensed tutorial and will be taught in 4 days instead of 5 days.
Investment: $545 before July 15th, $595 standard fee
Class will be confirmed on July 2nd. Please refrain from booking travel arrangements until class is confirmed.
Need more information on Aston Kinetics 101&102? Read our full-length description.