Eve Chenu is passionate about helping people be free of pain and experience ease of movement and improved fitness. She is a certified Aston-Patterning® practitioner, experienced personal trainer, massage therapist, and yoga instructor working in Austin, Texas.
She began teaching fitness classes in 1987 and became a certified personal trainer in 1996. Over time, she began looking for ways to help her clients in more sophisticated ways. She found Aston Kinetics in 2002 and was amazed at its effectiveness in addressing injuries and limitations while providing a movement system that kept people more youthful and vital throughout their lives. She became a certified Aston-Patterning® practitioner in 2006.
Additional credentials include:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Training certification Group Fitness Instructor certification
- Hatha Yoga certification, www.livingyogaprogram.com
- Aston® for Yoga certification
- Registered massage therapist in the State of Texas
- Lymphatic drainage training
- BFA, Art Institute of Chicago
- MFA, Virginia Commonwealth University