This 2-day workshop instructed by world–renowned Judith Aston is one that you will not want to miss.
- Learn 9 different tracks for seeing segmental body alignment, in all planes. The labs give opportunity to identify how the influence of kinetic chain vectors and fascial shear forces, effects, flexion, extension and rotations in the body.
- Develop visual assessment skills to see your client’s individual alignment, posture, and the relationship to patient/client symptoms.
- Determine where to begin your treatment plan and how to sequence the movement or fascial release techniques to optimize outcomes.
- Build communication skills to describe your observations in a language that your clients can understand. This improves participation and compliance with the treatment plan.
- Discover how to identify and use your unique alignment to increase the positive affect on your treatment and decrease stress and overuse.
- Investment: $325 before June 16th, $395 standard fee. Deposit: $175