Allison Sagewind will teach March 2nd-4th and Judith Aston will teach March 5th.
Two sessions offered!
AK 103 Part A, March 2nd-3rd includes:
- Aston-Mechanics®: basic movement designs and body usage for bodyworkers
- Spiraling massage: learn basic strokes for extremities
- Postural assessment
AK 103 Part B, March 4th-5th, includes:
- Additional strokes for whole body spiraling massage form
- Session exchanges with partner
- Introduction to problem solving and sequencing bodywork sessions
Investment: $545 before February 15th, $595 standard fee
12 CEUs per part, 24 total, approved by NCBTMB
** Must be a licensed manual therapist.